1. Loca Luna – $ This Latin joint is known for their tapas, exotic drink specials and music that will make you want to salsa whether you know how to or not. Every Valentine’s Day, they have drink specials and food with love as the main theme. (404) 875.4144
2. Anis Bistro & Cafe – $$ If anyone knows romance, it’s the French, and this adorable spot in Garden Hills is about as romantic as you can get. You might not be able to profess your love to your special someone from the top of the Eiffel Tower, but if you take them here, you’ll be getting pretty close. Reminiscent of casual bistros in the south of France, you can tell your significant other that you’re taking them on a getaway and it truly will feel like you’re in another world. (404) 233.9889
3. Canoe – $$$ Right in Vinings posted on the banks of the Chattahoochee River with a gorgeous view of the moon reflecting off of the water, you can’t go wrong with one of Atlanta locals’ best kept secrets. The landscaping front to back is impeccable with gorgeous greenery and a fire pit by the river where you can enjoy a glass of wine along the shoreline while lounging in an Adirondack chair. (770) 432.2663
4. Sundial – $$$$ If you want a change of scenery and a sure thing, go with this Atlanta classic. Get a different perspective of Valentine’s Day on the top floor of the Westin. This romantic restaurant spins giving you a 180 degree view of the city. And believe it or not, the food it just as amazing as the view. (404) 589.7506
5. Bacchanalia – $$$$$ With one of the most famous chef’s in the city, there’s nothing on the menu that you won’t love. If you want to treat your valentine to something truly unique and special for dinner, it’s worth every penny. (404) 365.0410
Don’t forget that you can be romantic at any price, but be sure to make a reservation. What restaurant are you planning to treat your valentine to this year?